22.5' Gothic Hoophouse
$5,800 - $25,400 (24' to 192' long)
- 100% all-inclusive hoophouse system
- Fastest installation time in the industry
- Several professional installation options available
- Knowledgeable, friendly crew, here to help you achieve your farming goals
- Designed for northern winters
- Manufactured by our small team with US steel
- Constantly innovating in collaboration with farmers
A leaner, tighter package than the 30’ Gothic, our 22.5’ wide structure brings all the strength and durability of our wider hoophouse with a shorter list of standard features to fit your budget.
Want to see a Nifty hoophouse being built in one day? Watch our detailed videos of each step of the build.
Strong - Triple gusseted cross-braces span every interior bow and span 14.5’ across the 22.5’ structure. While creating a strong house for our northern climates, these braces also integrate with our overhead irrigation and plant trellising system, creating a quick and easy way to train tomatoes, cucumbers and other vining crops.
Rugged - Galvanized tubing and strong woven poly endwall and rollup panels are built to withstand northern wind and snow.
Walkable side-wall height - The 6’ side-wall height provides complete perimeter walk area and easy access to the complete growing footprint.
Accessible - End-wall design incorporates a hinged door for daily and entry and two large equipment access panels that give you cost effective and easily-winterized doorways.
Roll-up sides - with baffled ends to keep heat in during the winter months
Allied Gator-shield galvanized steel tubing
1.660” diameter - 14 gauge ground posts
1.660” diameter - 14 gauge bows
1.315” diameter - 16 gauge purlins and wind braces
Cross brace package - double gusseted (1.1315” diameter - 16 gauge, every interior bow)
Wind brace package - 12 diagonal braces in total
Double aluminum quick-lock (@hip) with cam inserts
End bow and end-wall aluminum wire-lock channel and wiggle-wire
Durable woven poly roll-up ventilation curtains (both sides)
Roll-up sides include 5:1 geared roll-up operators, 4 baffled end panels (provide poly overlap at roll-up panel ends), roll-bar cradles and wind ropes individually tied every 12’
Single-layer poly cover with IRAC and diffusion properties
Double purpose end wall configuration that maximizes utility by placing year-round “people access” at the main entry end and two 8’x’8’ equipment access doors at both ends
1.5” square steel assemblies, laid out to accommodate ventilation and door openings
11-mil woven end-wall covers with two velcro door openings (8’x8’)
Hinged door - one 1 3/8” x 3’ x 6’8” foam core foam core solid entry door with latch set
Baseboards - 2x10 SPF (untreated - meets organic certification criteria)
Two overhead irrigation lines attached to the tops of your crossbars. Each can be run independently.
Drip irrigation kit
Includes drip tape, header, valves, pressure reduction & filter, basic fittings — installed by grower after the build
Automatic side ventilation
Upgrade roll-up side curtains to automated/motorized (both sides, includes thermostatic control)
Roller-plast spools for tomatoes and other crops, support wire, tomato clips
- Our team of professional hoophouse installers comes to your farm and finishes your installation. Projects are usually completed in one day. Instant hoop!
- Get growing sooner — you can be growing in your new hoophouse just a few weeks from today
- Pour some lemonade and watch the crew build your hoop, or roll up your sleeves and learn how its done!
- Muster your friends, neighbors, CSA members and community to create an old-school barn raising style event
- Nifty Hoops will supervise your crew of volunteers or helpers — we’ll build it together
- Cultivate personal and community investment in your farm
- Build a great memory for everyone involved — they will want to eat your food because of it!
- Our lead builder works with you for six hours — pounding and leveling posts, training you to assemble the hoophouse, and staging the build for you to complete
- Learn our fast and easy assembly process with our video series, which shows you every step of the build
- When we leave, you will be well on your way to completing your hoophouse